Catechist & Family
We Live Our Faith Catholic Identity
The Guide enables catechists and teachers to reach the goals of teaching the Catholic faith to adolescents. To make lesson planning simple and flexibly for a parish or school setting, the Essential Roadmap for each chapter points out the material that must be covered. Three Key Takeaways support catechists/teachers by summing up the three critical points students must learn in each lesson.
In addition, the Guide provides:
- Easy-to-follow steps for creating spiritual and enriching retreat experiences
- Understanding the Early Adolescent
- Praying with Young People
- Putting Faith into Action (Catholic Social Teaching)
- Connecting with the Home
- The Realities of Family Life
Whether you’re purchasing the Catechist/Teacher Guide, Leader’s Guide, or Catechist/Teacher Guide with Leader’s Guide, the eBook provides all the content of the print edition, accessible on Sadlier Connect. In addition, the eBook also provides access to robust tools that allow catechists to:
- Toggle between the Student and Catechist/Teacher Edition
- Assign lessons to an entire class or a group of students
- View digital resources and project all content onto a whiteboard
- Annotate content and highlight important information
- Search for key words
- Adjust the size of the text to meet individual needs
Quantities for digital licenses must include all user types (i.e. administrators, teachers, and students) needing to access the content.
See System Requirements at TechSpecs.SadlierConnect.com.
We Believe & Pray: Prayers for the Big Questions in Life CD
A CD for Volume I and Volume II offers engaging 90-second audio experiences for each The Big Question about life pondered by adolescents found in each chapter of We Live Our Faith. Downloadable, each CD includes 24 questions that expand chapter content, scripture, Catholic prayers and practices, music, and meditation.