Cristo en nosotros
This consumable full-color bilingual Student Edition (English on one side, Spanish on the other) present four units and twenty lessons of core catechetical content. A fifth unit celebrates seasons and the feasts of the Church Year.
The spiral-bound, wraparound, full-color Bilingual Guide with reduced student pages make grade-level lesson preparation simple and lesson plans easy to implement. The Guides present systematic and intentional catechesis in a three-step approach: Encounter, Accompany, and Witness. The Cristo en nosotros Guides include access to all program support and resources in the Cristo en nosotros online portal.
The Student Edition eBooks are available as a 1-year Site License for a minimum number of students. These eBooks provide access to robust tools that allow students to:
- Annotate content and highlight important information
- Search for key words
- Adjust the size of the text to meet individual needs
Learning on the Go
Sadlier’s eBooks allow readers to easily navigate through the text and use bookmarks and annotations for effective learning. With the purchase of 20 or more print Student Editions, you can purchase bundles that include the matching number of online eBooks, offline eBooks*, or both. Bundles also include access to online resources in the Christ In Us portal.
- Student Edition + online eBook
- Student Edition + offline eBook
- Student Edition + online eBook + offline eBook
*The offline eBooks can be accessed through the Sadlier Reader App. The Sadlier Reader App can be downloaded through the Apple App Store or Google Play.
The consumable My Catholic Faith Companion is a new bilingual, print resource for Grades 1–6 that includes:
- Catholic prayers, practices, and devotions
- Latino Catholic traditions
- Spotlights on grade-level saints
- Opportunities for family participation
- Pages children can personalize to make a keepsake