This beautiful and comprehensive program provides preparation and special ways to commemorate the first reception of this sacrament. Through the catechesis in this program, children are prepared to celebrate the sacrament and live out what they have celebrated. Incorporates the Roman Missal, Third Edition.
Designed to teach the essentials of this sacrament, six clearly-presented lessons in each program will:
- Help children to understand what they will celebrate in these sacraments
- Inspire children as they work through the keepsake Student Editions
- Engage all members of the family in the child's preparation with the interactive Student Edition's, Home Lesson Plans, and online resources
- Support the catechist with easy-to-use lessons and resources
- Engage parents in preparing their children for the sacraments with family prayers and keepsake activities
First Penance prepares children in the context of their families and their parish communities for the celebration of the Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation.