The eBook provides the same quality content as the print Teacher's Edition, delivered via Sadlier's one-stop platform at Sadlier Connect . In addition, the eBook format also provides access to robust tools that allow teachers to:
- Toggle between the Student and Teacher's Edition
- Use Full-screen Mode to project the Student Edition onto a whiteboard to focus on instruction
- Assign lessons to an entire class or a specific group of students to take offline (in PDF format)
- View digital resources at point of use
- Make notes and highlight important information
- Search for key words
- Zoom in on specific content
Sadlier eBooks are compatible with most devices, including iPad® mobile digital devices with standard and retina displays.
See System Requirements at TechSpecs.SadlierConnect.com
*Quantities for digital licenses must include all user types (i.e., administrators, teachers, and students) needing to access the content.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.