Address every child and learning style through catechetically-sound and logically-presented lessons, integrating prayer, liturgy, and Catholic Social Teaching. Child-initiated prayer and activities form young people as evangelizers.
Creemos lessons are clear and concise and use a 3-step catechetical process that follows Jesus’ teaching example.
In the Latino community, catechesis is not just for children, but the whole family. As a result,
the Catholic Identity Edition of Creemos is more focused on the family with features including:
- Keeping Our Traditions Alive/Manteniendo vivas nuestras tradiciones
- Retreats/Retiro for adults—from parents, grandparents, and godparents to the parish community
- Bringing the Retreat Home/Llevando el retiro a casa
- Why We Believe/Qué creemos
- Dear Family/Apreciada familia
- Catechesis at Home/Catequesis en el hogar
- Catholic Identity Q&A/Identidad católica PyR
- Resources for the Family/Recursos para la familia